hover animation preload

Weekend Water Sports
by Denis Oakley in

We headed off to Cherating for the weekend for sea and surf. I ached at the end of it more than from most training weeks. On Saturday we built a sandcastle that resisted the sea. My rough estimate is that I shifted about 3 cubic metres of sand to do so which is probably about 6 tonnes! Maya and Senay were not impressed by my efforts preferring to make mud cakes. Lots of body surfing as well. Sunday was more sedate with a large scale beach improvement project diverting steams into a purpose built pool for Maya. Then I played rugby with the waves. Head down and put your shoulder in. Sometimes I remained in place; others I ended up being rolled along the bottom. Fun though.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment