hover animation preload

New Training Cycle
by Denis Oakley in

Wheeeee. New toys to play with. Or at least different things to do in the pool. :)

My new Monday pool session starts giving me longer intervals and a longer distance overall. Yesterday it was 8x100m, 3x200m and 2x300m. I couldn't figure out whether it was with PB and paddles or not and I had a moral dilemma over this.

I tend to get cramp fairly easily and swimming without pull buoy is harder than swimming with. On the other hand the extra work out through the paddles....

Session was nice. First 4 or 5 lengths was a little hard as my muscles woke up, but by the end I was moving very well in the water and slowly picked up the pace over the last few lengths.

I still have difficulty counting laps though :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment