hover animation preload

T - 90 - Cycle
by Denis Oakley in

Saturday wasa bit of a disappointment. Everyone else had cycled Friday morning so I decided to head off to do 3 hours up and down Ulu Yam. Headed out over Mont Kiara to pick up an extra hill and felt really good powering up it. Down to Batu caves I was still feeling a bit of rubbing, and I heard a spang when a stone hit a spoke.

Going over the level crossing at Batu Caves the bike stopped. I looked down and saw the chain had come off. After 2 or 3 minutes of putting the chain back on and the wheels not turning I had a further look and discovered that a spoke had broken and gone through the bike chain. So after 38minutes I caught a taxi home and dropped the bike off at the shop. :( Pretty disapointed as I'd been looking forward to the ride.

0 comments:

Post a Comment