hover animation preload

T -113 - Cycle - Thursday 6th November
by Denis Oakley in

Pouring with rain this morning at half five so dug deep into my cycling box for reflective arm and leg bands. Felt very hungry but didn't have anything to eat before start which was probably a mistake. 

I cycled quite slowly diwn the LDP - E54 and onto the NKVE and then back via Damansara Utama. Took me just over an hour but I didn't really enjoy it. Also aware of the race this weekend so didn't push.

Back to the pool where I did 6 lengths trying to carry over the form I was working n last night with mixed success.  Then went up did 20 miuntes of stretching as proscribed by the physio before doing 40 minutes of strength  with Maya finding me alternatively fascinationing and a potential ladder up to the next level of bookshelves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment