hover animation preload

T - 134 - Cycle - Thursday 16th October
by Denis Oakley in

Puting the number of days to go in each blog title make syou suddenly realise how fast the time goes by. I'm 110 days down and a lot fitter - but wow that's a long time.

Went out for my cycle this morning - 75 minutes CFR4 - and decided to see if I could make it round the Guthrie Highway circuit. I did - but not in 75 minutes. I think I'd have to push from leaving home to do that and have a clear run through of the traffic lights in Kota Damansara which I definitely didn't.

Again I was feeling strong and confident with a sense that the hill work that I have been doing over the last few weeks paying off. I'm at work now and don't have access to asny of the detailed analytics but I guess that my time fmrom last time I did the circuit is about the same - but I think that my heart rate is down a good chunk. Certainly everytime I glanced at the computer it was 30km/h+ and about 130bpm. :)

Some power work when I got back which was hard - doing pullups in a different way meant that I barely got off the ground :( but my quad strain from last night gave not a wimper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment