hover animation preload

T - 232 - Run
by Denis Oakley in

I ran down to Fora Damansara again and on a qualitative basis i felt that I was a lot faster reaching the spot I turned back on the 1st July about a minute fster.


On the stride intervals 2 were down hill and 2 were uphill so a nice balance. Pretty good running with no real discomfort. The ITB that I felt initially a couple of weeks agao hasn't made an appearance and there has been no discomfort in my arches. Pretty happy.


When I run towards Flora there is a side road going up to the hill that MK of MK Land fame apparently lives on. There's a gatehouse at the bottom and at some point I'm going to see if I can use the hill for hill training. Probably no chance - but worth asking.


The graph isn't clear - green lines elevationand blue lines speed. Just after the 1/2 way march you can see 4 small blips on the blue line where I was doing the intervals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment