hover animation preload

T - 224 - Cycle
by Denis Oakley in

Doing a CFR3 - Cycling foundation ride for 60 minutes this morning: I was very aware of my calves and have been stretching them like mad over the last couple of days. I decided to take it easy and as it was drizzling when I set off I stayed on the brakes until I'd got to Mont Kiara.

I did end up using the big gear to get up the Citibank hill and most of the way to the Penchala tol but after that I did take it easy.

Quite relaxed I headed down towards mid-valley and onto the E2 before deicing that I was going to exceed my time limit and that the pollution was too bad.

Back through Bangsar which was generally horrible, too many traffic lights and potholes, but a nice hill and then back through TTDI and along the LDP.

Muscles were a bit tired by the end of it but now only the Saturday and Sunday session to go beforee I have a rest week :)

I did just over 30k in just over an hour with an average speed of 29.8km/h and a HR of 131BPM

0 comments:

Post a Comment