hover animation preload

First Swim
by Denis Oakley in

Did 20 minutes on the treadmill last night as a de-stresser listening to DJ Tiesto and then some Sezen Aksu. Lunchtime today I headed over to Perdana View to see if I could use their pool. Failed to find the management office but ended up in the pool anyway and almost chickened out as it was so cold.

It was like skinny dipping in North Wales!

Tried out the finger lap counter that Darren gave me which worked great but I'd left the instructions at home and so couldn't figure out how to use it. Actually I hadn't read the instructions either :) . Couldn't find my goggle's so was using Simon's cast offs which leaked into my right eye until I was about 70% of the way through and sussed out that I shouldn't mash them to my face so tightly that the suction was almost pulling my eyeballs out. After that it was a lot more comfortable.

I tired quite quickly and didn't have much strength in my arms. To start with I was feeling a bit puffed after 50m but by the end of session they were a lot more comfortable. Did a mix of 25's and 50's as I felt like it for about 40 minutes.

Enjoyed myself and headed over to the management office afterwards to ask if I could use the pool on a more permanent basis (the AT one is round!). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment