hover animation preload

T - 128 - Run - Wednesday 22nd October
by Denis Oakley in

As my quad had still felt painful on sdaturday I decided to cut out the sprints and just do a plain 40 minute run. It was enjoyable. I managed to get the foot strike and the cadence right as I did an out and back towards Kota Damansara. It is starting to get really boring. I live at the end of a cul-de-sac and it takes 10  minutes to get to the first road junction so 20 mibutes of each run are the same, and then the next 10 minutes only give me 3 choices.

Cadence was a high 86 over the best 30 minutes with HR at 131 and pace at 10 which was pretty pleasing. I got my arms swing right - having its own distinct rhythm that complimented and reinforced my leg swing.

Tonight try and joing the group swim at the Pines whereever that is.


0 comments:

Post a Comment