hover animation preload

T - 178 - Strength Training - Tuesday 2nd September
by Denis Oakley in

Time to add some core strength into my workouts. Adding 6 short stretching and strength sessions into my week. I'm chronically bad at doing stretches before or after a session and so the idea is to tack these sessions onto the end of a previous session - helping the cool down process and also helping to improve my flexibility.

Warmup

Cat Stretch, Shoulder Girdle, Hurdler Walk, Cradlers.

Foundation Strength Training Phase

Push ups, Flex Arm Hang, Front Squats, Deadlift.

More in detail on these soon.

Session was good though it was very much a learning experience as I got used to what and how the session worked. The new layout of my library is perfect for this training.

0 comments:

Post a Comment