hover animation preload

T - 171 - Flexibility - Wednesday 10th September
by Denis Oakley in

Getting frustrated with this Tri-Power book. The editing in it is apalling. I find that I'm doing the wrong thing (or at least not what I thought I was doing) as the book is laid out so badly and there aren't enough internal links to guide you when you are using it properly.

All thoise athletes who gave it glowing reviews obviously had a look at the pretty pictures and didn't use it themselves. Shame on them.

Having said that the exercises are great and some of the stretches seem to be doing me some good. Just got to fix how to use it. :)  The scret seems to be lots of coloured tags - or maybe photocopies - but I always find a book more authoritative than photocopies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment