hover animation preload

T - 169 - Run - Thursday 11th September
by Denis Oakley in

Waking up this worning took me out of a deep dreaming sleep. I was quite disorientated and it took a moment or so to wake up. Remembering my troubles from the last couple of runs I went to the loo before going out. 

I also had a look at what Gordo Brin had to say about base phase run training and my speed. According to him I should be in Zone 1 and 2 for my heartrate. That's where I am but it seems slow. :(  Not that I'm too worried it's nice not to be having a really ghard set every day.

Anyway today was a 35 minute RFR with 4 x 20 seconds strides. I webt down towards Damansara Mutiara and then into the Mutiara Hill housing estate which is 2 houses and a lot of empty plots and no traffic. It looks like it will be a great place for bike hill climbs as well. :)

Back of my thighs felt quite heavy this morning - espoecially my left one. Mild tweaks in my left foot - but all that paled into insignificance of the beauty of running - fresh - as the rain drops start to fall and suddenly you are covered with beautifyl rain pre-dawn. What a few minutes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment