hover animation preload

T - 168 - Bike - Friday 12th September
by Denis Oakley in

I had a dream this morning that I was being interviewed by TNB for a job as a warehouse supervisor inside the NORAD facility in Colorado (when they control the nuke launches). When I asked what was in the warehouse he said vaseline and I though - ooh we're going to have really safety issues here. That was at 0525. At 0600 it was like swimming through treacle and I wanted to go back to bed.

I was on the road for 06:29 trying a new route. I headed out on Sunway Damansara to Kota Damansara but instead of tiurning left towardfs Subang I turned right towards Sungoi Buloh. Good ride until my back wheel came off. Whoops. Not seriously - I hadn't tightened the quick release properly and the wheel came out as I was powering up a hill and over a bit of the ubquitous dried cement patches. So the gear cable casing is chodded but other than that everything seems to be ok. By the look of the data I lost about 3 minutes there which was a real shame as I was pacing the traffic and going really well.

This high cadence idea is really good. Keeping it high and on the small ring and it feel really good and taking account of the traffic lights my average speed seems to be improving and I feel that I can be at 35 km/h a lot more comfortably.

Haaded back down the LDP and back through the Curve having done the turnaround at 1 Utama.

Stretches were good. I took a bit longer today and found the corrective exercises in the back of the book. God I have weak muscles in place where I didn't even know that I didn't have muscles. :) Think all the negatives there combine to mean what I think I wanted to say. Great ride - great strertching

0 comments:

Post a Comment